I totally stole this idea from Seth Godin. You are welcome.
- Fresh herb plants (basil, thyme, rosemary) are one of the best investments you can make if you’re a foodie. Buy a heat lamp, too.
- If you have an artificial Christmas tree, buy a bag to put in. You’ll thank me for this next week.
- Test your snowblower out before the first storm of the season.
- This Keurig is one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my life.
- Drink a glass of water the first thing after you wake up.
- Buy generic everything except: Triscuits, Peanut Butter Crunch, batteries, Oreos, and toothpaste.
- If you find a good mechanic, stay with them.
- Use the Oxford comma.
- If you’re going to have more than three paragraphs of text on a web page, make sure it’s broken up into readable blocks. If it’s not, nearly no one is reading it and you’re wasting your time.
- Use Three Sentences. Constantly.
- If you make the root of an onion the last thing you cut off, you won’t cry (as much). Most of the “cry juice” is in the root.
- Spend at least one or two 12-hour blocks during the week where you’re off social media.
- Try eating one vegetarian meal per day. It gives your digestive system a “protein breather,” if you know what I’m saying.
- Kefir is a pain in the neck to try and make. Just buy it from the store.
And that, my friends, is how you do random thoughts..