Everybody wants to create cash from their social media content. Few are willing to do the work to make it happen.
Social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are more like a Tupperware party than a used car lot. You have to have a relationship with people before they’ll take you seriously (or show any interest in what you have to offer).
When we put the cart (results: cash, donations, volunteers, etc.) before the horse (relationship), it’s almost guaranteed to be a disaster.
In this week’s episode, I give you practical examples of people who have used social media to generate massive amounts of income for themselves and their businesses.
It’s not as hard as you might think, but it’s almost guaranteed to take longer than you imagine. Why? Because relationships. That’s why.
Listen now and start building yourself a social media system that delivers the results you want. Here’s what we’ll cover in today’s show:
- Social media extends your reach and increases brand awareness
- Social media establishes thought leadership
- Social media gives you immediate feedback from your customer base
- Social media gives you real-time access to concrete needs
- Social media drives community members to your email list
Listen Now: [powerpress]