One of my favorite things in the world is a person with vision. Someone who knows why they do what they do. A man or a woman who has clearly thought through their decisions when choosing the path they’re on. A person with purpose.
While most of the folks who go to STORY are from a faith background, the speaker lineup usually isn’t. And that’s why I love it. Diversity loves an audience.
Another item on my “Favorites” list is Des Moines. It’s where I live, work, and raise my family. The City on Two Rivers holds a special in my heart. Which is why I’m thrilled to have Ben come visit and hold a special meetup for Des Moines-based creatives at the end of June.
Here’s the skinny:
- Who: Anyone with a pulse. That, and a desire to connect with other go-getters in the city.
- When: June 20th from 8-10a.
- Where: The always eclectic West End Architectural Salvage.
- Why: Because we need each other, damnit. That’s why. Plus, Ben will be on-hand to share 10 little-known insights for launching a creative idea. This guy knows his ish, so you’ll want to be there.
- Cost: As the French would say, this is libre. In other words, it’s free! (Doesn’t saying it French make it that much more official?)
I’ll be there. With bells on, even. If you’re in the Des Moines area – anywhere from Ames to Indianola – you should seriously consider being there.
Find out the granular details by visiting the registration page. Sign up and get to West End on June 20th. You’ll thank me later!