- In case you missed it, #THINKDIGITAL is here! I launched my first podcast last week. It’s a show dedicated to helping you think differently about your digital life. Email marketing, social media, content marketing, blogging—if it’s digital, we’re talking about. The response has been great: 20 five-star ratings, 16 favorable reviews. Subscribe for free here: justinwise.net/itunes
- Follow your dreams.
- I spent the tail end of last week shooting a book trailer and interviewing Shaun King in NYC. Everything is working towards the release of my first book, The Social Church. I can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on! Here’s a sneak peek of what it looked like from my perspective to shoot the video!
- I find the discussion around remote workers fascinating. As one who has worked remotely for years, I understand concerns on both sides of the the debate. This article helps put things in perspective (and, coincidentally, reveals what desperate companies do when they feel threatened.) HT to the affable @alli!
- If you live in/around the Des Moines area, I’d love to see you for a free workshop I’m teaching at Drake University, “Social Media for Business.” We’ll dig into how to create a measurable plan of success for your social media efforts. Don’t be fooled—it takes work!
- Speaking of social media results, I’m working with a select group of clients to create social media audits for their respective organizations. The results are surprising even to me. You don’t know what you don’t know, you know? I’ll be sharing another opportunity to reserve an audit for you or your organization soon. Notification will be sent exclusively to my email list. Sign-up here.
- Why you should stop giving things away for free.
- My favorite pic from my New York trip.
- BELOW: Breaking news. You’re getting hitched.
FOX 54 WZDX – Huntsville News, Weather and Sports