All Catalyst Conference posts are sponsored by Zirtual. Delegate your scheduling, travel, research, and concierge needs to a dedicated assistant. I use Zirtual and couldn’t be happier!
A sought after speaker around the world, Christine Caine is passionate about reaching the lost, influencing emerging cultures, inspiring change, strengthening leadership and building the local church.
- We are a part of God’s divine relay. There are people who came before us and there are people who will come after us. We have to ensure that we exchange the baton of faith faithfully from one generation to the next.
- Let’s always pass the things we want to do through the litmus test of legacy building. Does this further the kingdom of Christ?
- We have a responsibility to carry the baton of faith to the next generation.
- When you realize it’s not about you, you submit yourself to the process so that God can do through you what he wants to do.
- If we do not lay aside the things that hinder us, we will make duplicate disciples of us. We will reproduce what we are rather than what we say.
- The last thing the Body of Christ needs right now is another wounded healer. We have plenty of those.
- We hang onto our junk and carry it into our leadership. We carry it and put our stuff onto other generations.
- Nothing will kill you quicker than a spotlight.
- We have got to make a decision on what is the most important thing. It is building a legacy.
- Using social media to tear other people down is a terrible way to show God’s love.
- Where is the dying to self in our Christianity?
- Your talent will open the door but only your character can keep you there.
- We should make a commitment as Catalyst to run our race and finish the race in Jesus name.
Catalyst Conference 2012 posts appear courtesy of: