We’ve been silently working behind the scenes for the past few months at MonkDev, talking with some of the best and brightest in the church communications space. We’ve been planning our latest project, the Church Communicator Roundtable. It’s launching in a week, right before the Echo Conference. This invite-only event is an elite gathering of church communications practitioners who, simply put, know their stuff.
I’ve been hand-selecting people all across the country to bring together a solid set of individuals who know how to influence and not just communicate. We have one spot that we’re opening to the public and I’d like to offer that seat exclusively to you, the readers of JustinWise.net. Want to apply? Here’s what we need.
- Be in the Dallas area on the evening of July 26th/morning of July 27th. We’ll be having dinner together at III Forks and listening to a guest presentation on the emerging trends in church communication.
- Be involved in church communications at a local church. Most of our participants have some sort of communications leadership role at their church. Again, we’re looking for people who to influence a church culture through communications, not just type up bulletins. If that’s you, I want to hear from you.
- Be able to meet with me for 30-minutes prior to Monday, July 25.
- If you can do that, apply here.
I’d encourage you to apply ASAP, as we will only be accepting applications through the end of the weekend. If you aren’t able to apply for the Dallas Roundtable, pass this opportunity onto a friend or colleague who might be able to attend.
I want to re-iterate that all of our Dallas Roundtable members are influencers, not just doers. You need to be able to construct and shape a church culture, not just inform it. If that’s you, apply now.
As a Dallas Roundtable Member, you’ll receive:
- Dinner at the III Forks Restaurant
- Lunch at the Aloft Hotel
- A Disruptive Learning Event of Important Trends
- Key Findings and Best Practices report from the content generated at the Roundtable
- A Communication Strategy to Traction Plan Session
- Networking opportunities with some of the brightest minds in the church comm space
Ready to apply? Simply visit this link for the opportunity to join us in Dallas.
Why A ‘Roundtable’?
We started this project to gather thought leaders and church comm experts to leverage best practices and talk through challenges. Our Dallas Roundtable is filled with individuals from growing and influential churches with something to say. “As iron sharpens iron,” Proverbs says, “so one person sharpens another.” This is an opportunity to share with and learn from some of the brightest in the field.
Fall Church Communicator Roundtable
Our next Roundtable will be this Fall (Sept. – Oct.) in the Windy City of Chicago. We’re pleased to announce that Kem Meyer of Granger and Josh Burns of Park will be joining us, so you know this project will be powerful and provoking. If you’d like to be considered for the Chicago Roundtable, please apply here. We’ll review all submissions and notify you closer to the event if you’ve been selected.
- If you (or someone you know) excels in the field of church communications, and you’ll be in the Dallas area July 26/27, apply for the Roundtable here.
- If you’re interested in being considered for the Chicago Roundtable with Kem Meyer this Fall, please apply here.
I look forward to hearing from you!.