It’s not everyday you get something for free. Today, my friends, is one of those days.
We’re offering a free mini-social media bootcamp for church communicators. Want to know how to get social media holdouts in your congregation on board? Want to know what content gets the most shares, retweets, and likes? Looking to design and implement a social media content calendar?
Yes? I thought so. We’ll cover all that (and more) at our mini-bootcamp. Ready to rock? Here are the details:
- When: September 19 from 9a – 12 noon. Light snacks and refreshments served.
- Where: MonkDev Des Moines @ Space2Work. 700 Locust St. in downtown Des Moines.
- Who: Church communicators, administrators, web directors. Anyone who deals with digital content.
- Cost: FREE.
Here’s the Official Write-Up
Don’t waste time by pouring resources into online efforts that don’t work. Your website is the brain of your organization. Your blog is the face. Finally, social media provide your organizational voice. See how these three prongs of your online presence combine to form a powerful communication tool.
This session offers unprecedented access to web and social media experts that will help you determine how to craft an online strategy for your organization. We’ll learn by doing. You’ll create a one-page strategic ministry plan while learning from the best practices of over 100 organizations. You’ll also walk away with a social media calendar that will be the playbook for getting the results you need.
After attending this session you will be able to:
- Build a concrete social media calendar for your organization.
- Understand how the organizational mission and vision relate to an online strategy.
- Craft an effective social media strategy for your target audience.
- Integrate advanced tools and content planning methods to build and maintain momentum online.
How to Sign-Up
I’ll be teaching the class with my friend and colleague Jodi Roberts. Jodi brings a treasure trove of social media and marketing experience to the table. We can’t wait to share this trusted material with you.
There are only 12 spots available, so you’ll want to move quickly. We’ve taught this bootcamp to communicators all over the country with amazing results. Sign up below. We’ll be in touch with finals details later this week.
Sorry! We've reached our limit of applicants. Subscribe to my newsletter to learn when more sessions become available.