- This is why Millennials don’t want to buy your stuff. (Thanks, Vince.) Free unsolicited advice: this is why subscription-based businesses are the thing to get in to right now.
- Want a high-converting website (who doesn’t)? Do this. I mean these. I mean DO ALL THE THINGS.
- If you’re into EDM, here are the mixes that keep me going on a daily basis.
- With nearly a quarter-million email sends, do you know what the highest click-through rate subject line is? “Don’t cross the streams!” Amazing.
- Write social media calls-to-action that work.
- If you haven’t already done so, take a moment to subscribe to my social media marketing podcast, #THINKDIGITAL. Why? The confirmed guest-list is a who’s who of the online marketing world: Jeff Goins, Kristina Halvorson, Shaun King, and Pat Flynn, just to name a few! We’ve got some serious surprises cooked up for you.
- Anil Dash’s talk at #BigOmaha was off the chain. Check it out here.
- Speaking of #BigOmaha, there was some controversy over Dave McClure’s talk. Well-placed profanity can accentuate and perfectly punctuate a talk. When it’s done in excess, or there’s no real purpose, it gets in the way. Oh, and you probably shouldn’t call a female conference attendee a “b*tch.” That never helps.
- ALSO speaking of #BigOmaha, I became a huge fan of AppSumo’s Noah Kagan after hearing him speak. Super vulnerable and real. I’m lobbying to get him on #THINKDIGITAL. Want to help? Tweet him some love!
- BELOW: On the Vine… Celebrity Sightings: