It’s good when business is good.
We’re expanding a bit and venturing into some new areas at Monk Development. To support the growing client base, I need an individual to help me grow our strategic services division.
Simply put, I need a Social Media Marketing Coordinator.
- We will work together to build a process that creates awareness, increases engagement, and increases end results for our clients.
- You can expect 5-10 hours per week at first. As the client list increases, so will your potential to earn more income.
- Speaking of income, this is a 100% commission position. You will be compensated based on how many qualified leads you can provide clients. That might sound intimidating, but remember: we’ll be working together. If you’ve never worked commission before, don’t let that scare you. It’s less risky than it seems.
- I’d love it if this person was Des Moines-based, but it’s not a necessity.
This position would be perfect for:
- A marketing/PR college student looking to build experience.
- Someone looking to get into the field of social media and marketing.
- A stay-at-home parent with some admin and copywriting skills.
- You? Yes. You.
Keep in mind that you’d be getting a chance to build something basically from the ground up. You can’t duplicate that kind of experience just anywhere.
I talk to a lot of people who tell me how much they’d like to get into the social media marketing/strategy field. If that’s you, or you’ve ever thought about it, I’d love to hear from you.
Please fill out this form and let’s get rockin’ and rollin’.