In this episode, I share the biggest takeaways from building an online course and prepping it to launch. Learn how to get started with an online course of your own!
We're getting ready to launch Think Digital Academy in a few weeks, and I've learned a TON throughout the course of the process. I want to share my learnings with you, including:
- The biggest reason YOU should be focused on building an online course…
- The highs, lows, unexpected obstacles I've encountered…
- Key insights from people who have helped me along the way…
- Online courses provide an opportunity to create the ever-elusive recurring revenue. If it's done correctly, you can build a system and replicate it over and over for multiple online courses.
Take a peek behind the curtain and see how the Think Digital Academy is being built from the ground up. More importantly, you can use this information to build a course of your own.
It's going to be awesome—I think you're going to love today's show!
Listen to the Show
Here are links to the resources we cover in this episode:
- Who do you want to hear on the show?
- Amy Porterfield podcast: Online Marketing Made Easy
- Pat Flynn's no-miss episode with Noah Kagan
- My appearance on the #2 business podcast on iTunes: Beyond the To Do List
- Be a part of the Think Digital Academy launch: Join the Insiders List
- Casey Graham's blog
- Virtual executive assistants designed to give you your time back! Check out eaHELP
[Tweet “Today on #ThinkDigital I learned a rising tide raises all boats.”]
Spread the Love!
If you learned something in this week's episode, would you take a moment and subscribe to the show? You'll have all future episodes beamed directly (through magic) to your preferred listening device. If you've already listened and like what you hear, tell a friend or two on Twitter or Facebook.